Beautiful pictures of your little ones to treasure forever.
My time with you and your newborn baby will be gentle and relaxed in the calming atmosphere of my home studio. I’ll take time and care to capture those tiny characteristics, so special to you as a parent, but so easily lost over time. You will never regret investing in beautiful pictures of your little one when they are so new.
Safe posing is extremely important, and I have been fortunate enough to have been trained by a leading newborn specialist photographer and author, Melanie East.
For newborn photo shoot sessions with me, the fee is £50, which includes the following:
- Pre-shoot phone or email consultation
- Up to three hours studio time (weekday shoots only)
- Your images lovingly and professionally edited by me, ready for your viewing
- Up to an hour viewing session and consultation to choose your favourite images on a large screen
The session fee must be paid in advance to secure your booking.
Prints start at £25 for an 8×6, and there is minimum spend of £250 on prints or products per session.
Varying products are available, which include print collections, beautiful albums, stunning wall art and high resolution digital files on disc.
Please see the full printable price list here: KHP Studio Price List 2018
Information about the shoot:
- If you would like newborn shots, these are best captured in the first two weeks of your baby’s life, so give me a call during pregnancy to book a provisional shoot after your due date, this can then be rearranged nearer the time should your bundle of joy arrive early or late!
- Before the shoot, we can have a chat about what you would like from the session.
- If your baby needs feeding during the shoot, please feel free to go ahead. For newborn shoots, this is usually how we get the new arrival to doze off for those adorable sleepy shots.
- If your little one has a familiar blanket, a special ted, cute hat or a favourite toy, do bring it along with you.
- The portrait session can last anything up to three hours, after which you will make an appointment for your viewing.
- At your viewing, usually around a week later, you will see a large slideshow of your professionally edited photographs, from which I can help you select your favourite shots, and discuss how you would like to present them.
- You will be able to see any of your images in colour, black and white or sepia.
- All your images will be edited fully, and more specific retouching is available on request, useful for the odd scratch or spot that can typically appear the day before the shoot.
- If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to give me a bell!